> 서밋소개 > 협력기관
KEPA (Korean Educational Psychology Association)
Goal of Establishment
KEPA serves to contribute to the development of education in Korea through interaction with members who are interested in educsation. KEPA will continue to provide help for all instructors, parents, and students engaging in the field of ‘educatinon’, and establish adequate educational environment in the Korean society.
- Holding symposiums, academic conferences
- Publishing academic journals and specialized materials
- Conducting research and applying psychological theories to prevent issues in school grounds
- Promoting interest/awareness in educational psychology with specialists and professionals
- External cooperation
- Implementing fiduciary research projects
- Certificate of Education Psychology Management and Training
- Providing consulting services in the field of ‘Educational Psychology’
- Promoting information exchange among professionals and citizens in order to improve overall education in Korea and to organize open discussions.